Olive Oil Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup Arbequina EVOO
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once the water is boiling, carefully place eggs into the pot, and cook eggs for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain and rinse eggs under cold water.
- Remove the egg shells and spit each egg in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks from each egg half and place them in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add Arbequina EVOO, mustard, salt, capers, and lemon juice to the bowl and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Place eggs on a platter or plate and fill each, evenly, with yolk mixture.
- Top deviled eggs with pepper, paprika, and fresh dill before serving.
Winter Citrus Salad