Marinated Greek Yogurt with Grilled Pita Chips
- 4 cups full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Blanco White Balsamic
- 4-6 pitas
- 3 tablespoon Arbequina EVOO
- 1 tablespoon za’atar seasoning
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mixed Greek olives
- Cucumber slices
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Drain yogurt using a clean dish towel or several layers of cheesecloth. Squeeze as much liquid out of the yogurt as possible, place yogurt in the refrigerator overnight to drain further.
- Once the yogurt has drained, remove from the cloth and place in a bowl along with the Oregano Balsamic and stir to combine. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush pitas with oil and season both sided with za’atar.
- Grill pitas for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway though, until slightly crips and lightly charred. Remove from the grill and cut into wedges.
- Place yogurt into bowls, drizzle with Arbequina EVOO and sprinkle with za’atar seasoning.
- Serve with pita chips, tomatoes, olives, cucumber slices and herbs.
Winter Citrus Salad