Grilled Shrimp Saganaki
- Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Combine Santorini Oregano balsamic vinegar, Koroneiki EVOO and garlic in a large bowl and whisk to combine the marinade.
- Add shrimp, onion and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Thread marinated shrimp, tomatoes and onions on skewers, Grill skewers until the ship is cooked though and veggies are slightly charred.
- Remove from the grill, cover ship skewers with foil to keep warm.
- Place pitas or naan and lemon sleeves on the grill for 1-2 minutes, or until grill marks form. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Place half of the frilled tomatoes in a food processor along with onions and salt. Blend until combined and slightly chunky.
- Divide sauce between bowls and top with shrimp, reserved grilled tomatoes, lemon sliced, olives, geta and parsley.