Garlic & Herb Roasted Cabbage
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Dill Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Blanco Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ head red cabbage, cut into wedges
- ½ heat green cabbage cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oils, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until combined. Add cabbage wedges to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer seasoned wedges to a large baking sheet, drizzling cabbage wedges with any remaining sauce from the bowl.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the cabbage is tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and dill before serving.
Winter Citrus Salad