FLAVOR: Light and LIVELY with a hint of sweetness & lots of ginger.
COMPLEMENTS: Salads, fruits, seafood, chicken, tofu, rice
OIL PAIRINGS: Arbequina, Basil, Garlic, Gremolata, Harissa, Italian Lemon, Persian Lime, Toasted Sesame Oil
- Asian or Middle Eastern inspired Vinaigrettes
- Fresh Fruit and Drinks
- Sauces for Stir Frys
- Marinades for Root Vegetables, Beef, Chicken, Pork, and Seafood
- Reductions for glazes
- Dressings for Rice, Grains, Soba and Buckwheat Noodles
Ideas for Use
- Use to marinate cucumbers or spiralized fresh zucchini before adding to a salad.
- Use to deglaze a pan after searing seafood with any Mild EVOO or the suggested oil pairings.
- Combine with brown sugar and use to glaze baby back ribs.
- Use in stir-fries by mixing it with Toasted Sesame Seed oil.
- Drizzle to finish steamed or fried rice.
- Combine with Persian Lime or Blood Orange olive oil and drizzle over carrots and red beets before grilling.
- Great on kale and arugula salads.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing drink.
- For an oriental flair, just add Sesame oil and some soy sauce.
- Marinate cucumbers in Ginger & Honey - serve alone or add to salad (try water chestnuts, too). Also yellow summer squash.
- Fantastic on rice dishes - cold rice salad with slivered almonds.