Tuscan Tangerine Glazed Ham
- ¼ cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Tangerine Balsamic
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 8-10 lb. bone-in spiral cup ham
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- Thyme sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and insert a wire rack. Remove the ham from the refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for 1 hour before roasting.
- Combine Tuscan Herb olive oil, Tangerine balsamic, brown sugar, honey, and mustard in a medium saucepan, whisk to combine.
- Slowly bring the glaze mixture to a simmer over medium heat, whisking frequently, simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved and set aside.
- Place ham on the wire rack and pour broth into the bottom of the pan.
- Brush with about ½ cup of the glaze, loosely cover the roasting pan with foil, and place in the oven. Bake, covered for 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from the oven, uncover, and baste with the pan drippings. Brush the ham with another ½ cup of glaze and increase the oven temperature to 425°F.
- Return the ham to the oven and continue to cook for 30 minus, brushing with additional glaze every 10 minutes.
- Keep a close eye on the ham, if left unattended the glaze may burn.
- Remove the ham from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish to serve.