Vinoso-Basil Spring Veggies
- 1½ cup chopped spring onions or scallions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Basil Olive Oil
- ½ cup Sherry Wine Balsamic
- 4-5 tri-colored halved carrots
- 1 bunch trimmed asparagus
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1 cup fresh spring peas
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine mint, basil, 1 cup of onions, ¼ cup Basil olive oil, ¼ cup Vinoso Wine balsamic, salt and pepper together in a bowl of a food processor, blend until smooth. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Heat remaining Basil olive oil in an extra large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add carrots and saute until tender-crisp.
- Add asparagus, onions, snap peas, spring peas, and garlic. Continue to saute until all the vegetables are tender.
- Deglaze the pan with vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place veggies on a large platter or divide between plates. Drizzle with salsa verde before serving.