Tangy Harissa Roasted Nuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 tablespoon Harissa Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Citrus Mint Balsamic
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cashews, peanuts, almonds and pecans.
- In a smaller bowl, add Harissa olive oil, Citrus Mint balsamic, brown sugar, cumin, coriander and salt and whisk to combine.
- Drizzle over the nut mix and toss to combine.
- Evenly spread out on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Set aside to cool completely before serving.
Winter Citrus Salad