Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- 3 tablespoons Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1lb. ground turkey
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 minced yellow onion
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon Chocolate Balsamic
- 1 15oz can corn kernels
- 1 15oz can black beans
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- Preheat the slow cooker setting to saute and add Chipotle olive oil.
- Once hot, add ground turkey and sear until brown.
- Add garlic, onion, bell peppers, cumin, chili powder, and salt. Saute until tender and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add Chocolate balsamic, corn, bkack beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and broth. Stir to combine.
- Change setting to slow cook, cover and continue to cook for 2 hours.
- To serve, divide chili between bowls and top with your favorite toppings.