This vinegar’s fruity and pruney center notes pair perfectly and infuse chocolate flavor into your favorite recipes. Use for marinating meats such as slow-cooked pulled pork, braised meats, or as a replacement for sugar in your favorite baked goods. Pair this balsamic with Chipotle Olive Oil to make a perfect mole sauce or mix with Blood Orange Olive Oil to make a delicious marinade. Fine cheeses and gelato are enhanced by this one of a kind vinegar. Did we mention that it is to die for in chocolate martinis?
FLAVOR: Dark chocolate
COMPLEMENTS: Salad, fruits, chicken, tofu, beef
OIL PAIRINGS: Basil, Blood Orange, Harissa, Italian Lemon, Persian Lime
- Marinades for Beef, Pork, & Poultry
- BBQ Sauces
- Pastries, Desserts, & Martinis
- Fresh Fruit
- Mexican Mole
- Winter Greens
Ideas for Use
- Combine with any spicy infused olive oil for a Mexican mole or marinade for beef, pork, and poultry.
- Combine with any of the suggested oil pairings for great leafy green salad dressings.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit, ice cream, or whipped cream.
- Drizzle over pound cake or angel food cake and top with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
- Drizzle over Blood Orange Espresso Brownies.
- Combine with Basil, Blood Orange, or Italian Lemon Olive Oil for a great salad dressing