Cran-Apple Ginger Gimlet
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Mulled Cider
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 10 oz. gin
- 2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 4 oz. ginger beer
- Lime slices for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss cranberries in lime olive oil and spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast until cranberries swell and burst. Remove form the oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Simmer until the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Remove syrup from the what and set aside to cool.
- Coast teh bottom of each glass in t teaspoons of syrup and add 1-2 teaspoons of roasted cranberries.
- Fill a shaker with ice, add gin and lime juice, shake to combine and pour into prepared glasses.
- Splash a little ginger beer on top of each cocktail and garnish with lime slices before serving.