Cranberry Currant Mostarda
- Heat Herbs de Provence olive oil in a medium-large saucepan over medium-high heat. Once hot add cranberries and saute for 2-3 minutes, or until the cranberries begin to burst.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until the wine reduces by half.
- Stir in mustard seeds, cinnamon, ginger, clove, sugar, Black Currant balsamic and water.
- Cover and continue to simmer until cranberries have softened and sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to serve.