Baked Camembert with Herb Winter Fruit Compote
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine olive oil, pear, apple, cranberries, brown sugar, Plum Balsamic and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened and fruits are soft.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place camembert in the center of the puff pastry sheet. Pull corners of the sheet toward the center, covering the cheese wheel completely.
- Flip the wrapped schee over, and transfer to a baking sheet. Brush with egg wash, coating the entire surface and sides.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place baked camembert on a platter and serve with compote, crackers, crostini and fruit slices.