Our Italian Mango fruit vinegar is a true-to-fruit version of the mango fruit that is enjoyed across the Mediterranean. This fruit vinegar is both rich and velvety with a natural sweetness that projects rich, bright, and sweet flavors. Pair it with Cayenne or Chipotle
olive oil for a sweet and spicy marinade or add it to your favorite cocktail and mango lassi. Perfect to finish gelato or vanilla ice cream.
Notes: Shake before using to homogenize fruit pulp.
- Leafy Greens
- BBQ Sauces
- Tropical Fruit
- Chicken, Beef, & Seafood Marinades
Ideas for Use
- Combine with a spicy olive oil, diced mango, cucumbers, red onions, and cilantro to make a delicious salsa.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil, diced mango, and fresh mint to dress seared/grilled fish.
- For fajitas or fish tacos, combine it with Chipotle olive oil and marinate steaks or fish fillets before grilling.
- Reduce and use it as a dipping sauce for coconut shrimp.
- Use in your next batch of homemade mango chutney and serve with pork chops or roasted turkey breast.
- Combine with Basil olive oil to dress an avocado salad with mango & jícama.