Smokey Shrimp Cocktail with Citrus-Chili Cocktail Sauce
- 1lb large raw shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Cold Smoke Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Citrus-Chili Cocktail Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Tangerine Balsamic
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges and fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine shrimp, Cold Smoke olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl, toss to coat.
- Transfer shrimp to a baking sheet and palace in the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the shrimp are no longer opaque and cooked though. Remove from the oven and chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine Tangerine balsamic, sriracha, ketchup, horseradish, brown sugar and garlic in a medium bowl, whisk to combine the cocktail sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, peel shrimp and arrange on a platter with cocktail sauce on the side for dipping.