Milanese Gremolata Greek Salad
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1-2 Red onions
- 1 cup pitted queen olives
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Milanese Gremolata olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (we like our Italian sea salt)
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Chop the tomatoes into quarters.
- Chop the cucumbers and red onion into 1-inch dice.
- Place them all in a serving bowl with the olives and the cubed cheese, toss with the olive oil and balsamic, and season with salt and pepper.
- You can serve this immediately, but it really comes into its own if you place it in the fridge for an hour to let the flavors meld.
Winter Citrus Salad