Made from Pinot Nero (Pinot Noir) grape variety, it truly boasts an impressive grape pedigree and highlights everything we enjoy about rosé wine: bright acidity and soft, subtle aromas of crabapple, watermelon, raspberries, strawberries, and wet stone. This grape variety produces earthy, but elegant wines that translate beautifully into a well-balanced, clean, cool, crisp and dry vinegar. For a delicious vinaigrette, combine it with your favorite olive oil and Dijon mustard. The velvety consistency will lovingly caress everything from salad greens to grill-bound asparagus and seafood.
Pairs with: Blood Orange Olive Oil, Basil Olive Oil, Gremolata
- Nicoise Salad
- Light Vinaigrettes
- Goat Cheese
- White Asparagus
- Mixed Drinks & Spritzers
Ideas for Use
- Combine with any suggested olive oil pairings for a great salad dressing.
- Combine with Chipotle, Harissa, or Porcini Mushroom & Sage olive oil for a pork or poultry marinade.
- Serve over ice with vodka or sparkling water.
- Use as a glaze on seafood.
- Use in a vinaigrette to dress warm fingerling potatoes or sautéed haricot verts and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Drizzle over sautéed herbed zucchini.