Sesame seeds are an excellent source of antioxidant and are extremely rich in beneficial minerals and vitamins. The roasting process brings out a deliciously nutty flavor and gives the extracted oil a beautiful golden color. The bold and marvelous aroma of our Toasted Sesame oil is a natural complement to many of our vinegars. Its smooth yet permeable flavor makes it perfect for marinating meats and veggies, but you won’t want to stop there. Combine it with one of our honey vinegars to glaze seared tofu or to toss sweet potatoes for an amazingly flavorful twist. Regardless of how you choose to combine it, this Toasted Sesame oil will certainly hit all the right notes: salty, sweet, sour, bitter, and umami.
Vinegar Pairings: Honey Ginger, Pink Grapefruit, Habanero Honey Vinegar, or Sicilian Lemon
No additives or artificial ingredients
- Marinades for Beef, poultry, pork, seafood, tofu, and vegetables
- Noodles: whole wheat, buckwheat, and soba
- Sweet potatoes
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Lime olive oil, Passion Fruit or Mango fruit vinegar, miced garlic, grated ginger, and some Dijon Mustard to marinate salmon, swordfish, or tuna before grilling.
- For a refreshingly delicious salad, combine with Lemongrass Mint and drizzle over thinly sliced cucumbers and radishes; finish with chopped fresh mint.
- Combine with Honey and Ginger white balsamic, Medium EVOO, low sodium soy sauce, and minced garlic for the most flavorful and clean Asian-inspired salad dressing on stir frys or noodles.
- For an amazingly tasty fusion of Western and Asian flavors, combine Toasted Sesame Seed with Piedmont Honey, Medium EVOO, Peanut butter, low sodium soy sauce, and your favorite fresh aromatic to dress Asian style slaw.
- Combine with Plum fruit vinegar to marinate pork chops before grilling or duck before roasting.
- Mix with Blackberry Ginger balsamic and low sodium soy sauce and reduce. Use the reduction to glaze anything from roasted carrots to tofu to turkey meatballs and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds before serving.