Our flavored Cranberry Pear Vinegar is bright and tangy, combining both sour and sweet in perfect harmony. Whisk with your favorite EVOO or Persian Lime Olive Oil to make a delightful vinaigrette for roasted beets or other root vegetables. A perfect addition to mixed drinks or seltzer water.
FLAVOR: Sweet & Tart
COMPLEMENTS: fruits, poultry, salads, mixed drinks
OIL PAIRINGS: Blood Orange, Persian Lime and Italian Lemon
- Marinades & Reductions for Lamb, Poultry, & Pork
- Root Vegetables
- Winter Fruits
- Leafy Greens
- Goat Cheese
Ideas for Use
- Use to make a delicious cranberry-orange sauce and serve with oven-roasted turkey.
- Reduce and use as a glaze for pork or lamb roasts.
- Add a few tablespoons to your favorite cranberry-apple relish or curried cranberry chutney.
- Combine with Blood Orange Olive Oil to dress steamed asparagus, green beans, or poached salmon.
- Combine with Persian Lime Olive Oil and toss it with cooked farro mixed with chopped fresh herbs, chickpeas, dried cranberries, and goat cheese.
- Combine with Persian Lime, Blood Orange or Toasted Sesame Oil for a salad dressing
- Combine with Harissa for a marinade on poultry or tofu
- Serve over ice with ginger ale or sparkling water
- Use by itself as a glaze over fish
Notes: Expect sediment to settle. Shake before using to homogenize fruit pulp.