Our Sicilian Lemon white balsamic is exceptionally versatile. It has both bright and sweet notes without the bitter and sour flavors characteristic of most lemon varieties. An all-around staple in the Mediterranean diet, this vinegar pairs nicely with just about any infused or Robust EVOO. Whether you add a splash in homemade lemon curd, use it in a vinaigrette to dress kale, or reduce it and brush it on a warm bundt or pound cake. Our Sicilian Lemon balsamic will surely give a fresh sweet-tart lemon kick to all your favorites.
Pairs with: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil, Gremolata or Toasted Sesame Oil
- Marinades for Pork, Poultry, and Seafood
- Leafy/Winter Greens
- Sweet Treats
Ideas for Use
- Combine with your favorite olive oil to marinate pork, poultry, seafood, or vegetables.
- Combine with Basil olive oil and drizzle over pasta, add diced tomatoes, grilled zucchini, fresh herbs, and shavings of Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Combine with Tuscan Herb olive oil to dress sautéed peas, carrots, pearl onions, and minced herbs and serve as a warm or cold side dish.
- Combine with Italian Lemon olive oil and drizzle over steamed vegetables; this is especially delicious with green beans.
- Use to make the most delicious lemon sorbet or granita.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.