An extra virgin olive oil infused with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Persian limes. The aromatic nose of lime zest combined with the structure of freshly extracted lime oil, lend an amazing flavor to all manner of Mediterranean, Latin or Caribbean cuisines. Combine it with any tropical fruit vinegar for a delicious vinaigrette or marinade. Delicious and well rounded, this olive oil will undoubtedly stimulate your senses.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Coconut, Blueberry, Chocolate Di Torino, Cinnamon Pear, Italian Fig, Pink Grapefruit, Italian Mango, Italian aspberry, Sicilian Lemon, Tuscan Strawberry, Tangerine, Aged Traditional
- Marinades for Lamb, Legumes, Skirt & Flank Steaks, Poultry, and Seafood
- Baked Goods
- Leafy Greens
- Grilled Vegetables
Ideas for Use
- Combine with a fruity white balsamic for a delicious vinaigrette.
- Combine with Pomegranate balsamic for a fantastic Lamb marinade or vinaigrette for baby arugula or spinach salad.
- Combine with Oregano white balsamic and dress pasta, couscous, or farro salads and sprinkle with fresh herbs and feta cheese.
- Drizzle over grilled or roasted zucchini and carrots.
- Combine with any suggested vinegar to grill fruit.
- Combine with Black Cherry balsamic to marinate skirt or flank steak then grill for the most delicious fajitas.
- Mix 50/50 with Coconut & sea salt with fish in plastic bag for fish tacos
- Whisk with Coconut, Pineapple, or Mango balsamic for a fruity and tropical vinaigrette.
- Combine with Raspberry balsamic and use to dress mixed greens with fresh berries and orange segments.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in pound cake and bars.