Our Watermelon vinegar is the perfect addition to summer spritzers, cocktails, and shrubs. Combine it with Basil Agrumato and drizzle over mixed greens topped with sliced tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, crumbled feta cheese, and juicy watermelon: summer in a bowl. The sweet and slight tang of this vinegar makes it a great alternative to sugar in homemade popsicles. It is also fantastic when reduced over low heat and used as a glaze to finish pan seared sea scallops.
- Leafy Greens
- Summer Squash
- Feta Cheese
- Fresh Fruit
- Sorbets & Drinks
Ideas for Use
- Use for pickling by mixing 3 parts Watermelon vinegar to 3 parts water to 1 part Pinot Grigio white wine vinegar. Simmer on low heat then pour over cauliflower florets, cucumbers, or green beans and refrigerate.
- Use in combination with fresh lemon juice to reduce the amount of sugar in your favorite homemade lemonade.
- Pair with Persian Lime olive oil to dress a watermelon - feta and grilled corn salad.
- Pair with Herbes de Provence olive oil to dress grilled zucchini salad with cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle over a watermelon, kiwi, and strawberry fruit salad.
- Add in lieu of lemon juice in homemade sorbet.