Our new Cayenne Agrumato has the flavor and heat that you’re looking for; an overwhelming aroma of fresh hot pepper, with the same sensation in the mouth, followed by an assertive heat that builds and lingers.
Ideal for finishing fried eggs, adding into tomato-based sauces and stews, and so much more.
Balsamic Pairings: Coconut, Honeybell Orange, Sicilian Lemon, Mango, Peach
- Grilled Vegetables
- Vegan Cuisine
- Grilled Poultry
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Honeybell Orange balsamic for a great marinade for beef, pork, or chicken.
- Combine with Pineapple balsamic for a great dressing.
- Drizzle over scramble eggs.
- Combine with Citrus Mint or Coconut balsamic for Asian-inspired dishes.
- Make a fantastic salsa by combining it with Mango or Peach fruit balsamic, chopped onions, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Use to prepare your favorite chili recipe.
- Combine with Chocolate balsamic and use to marinate steak fajitas or pulled pork tacos.
- Brush over fresh corn before grilling.
- Drizzle it over roasted potatoes.