Our Lavender condimento captures the true essence of a lavender field in the south of France: floral, fruity, herbaceous, and slightly sweet. Create a marinade to add a whole new flavor profile to chicken, lamb, or pork. This vinegar can also be cooked down with dark chocolate to create the perfect finishing sauce.
FLAVOR: Rich and peppery with a hint of Lavender, very elegant!
COMPLEMENTS: Salad, fruits, beef, chicken, tofu, lamb, vegetables
OIL PAIRINGS: Arbequina, Basil, Cilantro & Red Onion, Italian Lemon, Neapolitan Herb, Milanese Gremolata, Tuscan Herb
Ideas for Use
- Drizzle atop goat’s or sheep’s milk cheese and serve with crostini.
- Mix with our Tuscan Herb olive oil to make a vinaigrette that will please everyone.
- Make a marinade for lamb, pork, or poultry with one of our suggested pairings olive oils.
- Pour over your favorite dessert (ice cream!)
- Drizzle over rotisserie chicken.
- Make pound cake with our Blood Orange olive oil and brush Lavender over the top.
- Combine with Tuscan Herb or Milanese Gremolata and use as a marinade on chicken, beef, tofu, lamb or fish
- Roast vegetables or drizzle on steamed vegetables
- Combine with any Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) for great salad dressings