- 1-16 ounce container of plain Hummus (your favorite brand or recipe)
- 1/4 cup of Lot22 Harissa Infused Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Sumac
- 1 teaspoon of fresh Parsley
- 1 tablespoon of Harissa Olive Oil
Add Hummus to a bowl and stir in 1/4 cup of Lot22 Harissa Olive oil. Pour into a bowl and make a swirled pattern with a spoon. Drizzle with extra Harissa Olive oil and sprinkle with Smoked Paprika and Sumac. Parsley is optional and decorative. Serve with fresh veggies and pita chips.
This recipe comes from Chef Saundra Garcia, follow her on instagram @RefinedCravings